junior masterchef 2010


The Masterchef show is back in Australia ! And this time, it gets bigger! but in a smaller way. Forget about Adam or Callum, or Marion. We are now looking at small people with big dreams! Yes. We are looking at young talented chefs aging from 8 - 12 from all over Australia competing for the Junior Masterchef title. This kids are just amazing to watch, and it makes the adults a run for their money. You won't be expecting kids food, home cooked food. The kids will amaze you with wow'ing dishes!

Look at them. All young and cute, and who will expect these kids to be cooking in the kitchen. I still remember the days when i was still a kid like them. My grandma will shoo me away whenever im in the kitchen with her. "Don't come here! Go watch tv!" Hahaha. Good old times.

I am quite sad for missing the show which aired tonight on tv. Can't wait to watch it online later on!
I am really looking forward to a great Masterchef season. Oh wait! Junior Masterchef corrected. Hahaha. I hope that one day my kid will be like one of em. Will post up more on the show later on!

1 comment:

  1. many of my child friends and fans love Pierre and they have requested me to create a blog that contains some of there message. if you like you can read it at http://paidcritique.blogspot.com/2011/06/junior-masterchef-2010-pierre-khoury.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search
Royal National London