disappointments ..

This is very disappointing .. I've missed my chance to meet Gary Mehigan and George Calombaris at the Good Food & Wine Show Melbourne 2010. When i realized that the show was on, it was too late for me to get the tickets to meet my two heroes. Blame all the studyin I've been doing for the past week for my Financial Performance exam coming up in 3 days. :-(
Some facts about the duo: The guy on the left is Gary and the one on the right is George. They are both judges and host for Australia's Masterchef program. Watching them everyday on Masterchef is just incredible. Their passion for food, their commitment and talents. Gary & George have been friends for years, they love food in all its glory, can spin a yarn with the best of them and a quirky sense of humor that has made this pair great entertainers. They will be releasing a new book called "Your Place or Mine" when the boys cook up a storm. 
This is one of the books I'm gonna buy later on this year. It will be released on 27th September 2010. Updates on the book will be posted up once the book is in my hands. :D "CHOP CHOP" - Gary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search
Royal National London