my first ever magazine

This is a funny fact, but what you are looking at is the Masterchef magazine which i bought from Coles earlier tonight. This is my FIRST ever self-bought magazine and i cannot believe it myself. This magazine is loaded with informations. Recipes from Masterchef top contestants, the judges themselves, celebrity chefs and reviews from Matt Preston himself. It also has advertisements for new cookbooks, kitchen wares, restaurant reviews and much more. One handy book for a young chef like me i would say. Everything looks so delicious in there!! Well despite the fact that I would be having my exams in 2 days time, I've flipped through the book and saw one of the beef wellington recipes that my girlfriend wanted me to cook couple months ago. I regret not cooking it for her, but baby if you are reading this, don't worry. You will have all the chance to taste my dishes in the future. And so my parents, which i think is dying to taste my new dishes and inventions. So once i'm done with my exams, more pictures and recipes from the book will be posted up. Stay tune. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search
Royal National London