Marion for Masterchef 2010 !!


For some contestants, the excitement of making the Top 24 is tempered by the challenge of leaving their old lives behind. Marion, however, is used to sacrifice, as two years ago she turned her back on a successful journalism career to follow her love of food. "It was the hardest decision I ever made," she says. "After five years of study at university I got a job with the ABC. I was there for three years but my heart wasn't in it. Cooking has always been my first love, and when I discovered a Masters of Gastronomy course, I knew it was for me. Everyone thought I was crazy to leave my career behind and go back to being a student." "My Mum is Thai and I grew up with the flavours of Thailand,” she says. “I've been helping in the kitchen for as long as I can remember but it was only in my 20s that I realised this could be more than just a hobby."
Marion has been my personal favorite since the start of the show. Her culinary imagination, her creativity and determination has put her to the position where she is now of the best in the top 15! She is the first to have won a celebrity chef challenge last week in Melbourne and got herself immunity for elimination. Marion will be facing elimination tomorrow because of her defeat in today's group challenge. Well i thought it wasn't her fault, it was more of Jake that mess the team up. However, good luck to Marion tomorrow ! 
Good luck Marion! Best wishes to her !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search
Royal National London