welcome to il mio' amore per il cibo

la mia L'Amour per il cibo
'my love for food' - french

it is a pleasure and honor for me to welcome all my readers, friends and family to my newly developed blog all about yummy food and news updates from the culinary world. In the coming years, i will be constantly update all my readers with some very interesting facts happening around the world, new cuisines, my experiences eating out and of course my own dishes.

as most of you know, i am a chef in the making. My passion for food has motivated me to put myself into the intense world of a chef, yet loving every moment of it! Since i was young, i enjoy watching celebrity chefs cook on the television. Chefs like Jamie Oliver, Kylie Kwong, Nigelia Lawson and Anthony Bourdain inspired me into the business. I always ask myself one question, "how much do i love my career?" and it has always been the same answer. "I love it like i love my life."

this blog expresses all my feelings and thoughts, one channel that i can share with the world. 

last but not least, i hope all my readers will enjoy my blog and coming posts and comments are greatly appreciated. thank you all again and hope you enjoy the blog as much as i do writing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search
Royal National London